- The pool is for the exclusive use of owners, immediate family members and lessee with right of owner. These people must accompany and assume responsibility for their guests. Please, no more than two (2) guests per member. Sunburst II policy is not to lend your pool key out to non-members of our association. This could result in pool privileges being revoked!
- The red flag out at the pool is to notify that no lifeguard is on duty. State Law: When a lifeguard is not present, no person under the age of 14 is allowed in the pool unless accompanied by a person 18 years or older.
- No pets allowed in the pool area.
- No alcohol, smoking, food or drinks allowed in the pool area. Bottled water in plastic or metal containers only is allowed.
- Running, roughhousing or any act that may cause harm to another person is NOT allowed.
- Radios are prohibited. Please respect others by keeping loud noises to a minimum.
- Profanity and indiscreet displays of public affection are not allowed and could result in you being asked to leave the pool area.
- No diving.
- Any objects that may cause damage to the pool surface will not be allowed. Pool toys must be appropriate for pool use and population (i.e. no hard toys when children are present).
- Please remove all personal items when exiting the pool and pool area. All unclaimed items are donated after 30 days.
- State Law: Keep the gate closed at all times. All people entering the pool area must have a key and enter and exit through the gate only. If you forget your key, do not climb the pool wall, it is a violation.
- Only swim diapers will be allowed in the pool.
- No pool parties unless approved by the Board.
- Number of people in the pool area may be limited by the Board.
- Users will adhere to best practices for preventing the spread of communicable diseases, including but not limited to maintaining appropriate social distance, and refraining from using the pool if they, or a member of their household, has displayed or experienced any symptoms of illness in the previous fourteen days. People with open sores and/or infectious disease (athlete’s foot, impetigo, etc) may not use the pool.
- A 911 telephone has been installed for emergency purposes only.
- Swimming alone is prohibited for safety reasons.
- The board has the right to suspend or revoke the privileges of anyone violating the pool rules and the right to fine anyone caught vandalizing the pool area.
- Management/association assumes no responsibility for accident, injury or loss of personal property.
Your cooperation in keeping the pool and restrooms clean is greatly appreciated. This is our community, please act conscientiously and neighborly! Thank you!
Please note replacement keys are $25.00