Tennis Court Rules
- The tennis courts are for the exclusive use of owners, immediate family members and lessee with right of owner. Owners/lesses must accompany and assume responsibility for their guests. Please, no more than three (3) guests per member. Sunburst II policy is not to lend your tennis court key out to non-members of our association. This could result in tennis court privileges being revoked!
- The tennis courts are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Play shall be limited to one (1) hour when people are waiting to play. People waiting to play must remain outside of the fence.
- During summer vacation, adults (18 years or over) have priority after 5:00 pm on weekdays.
- Tennis courts are for tennis or pickleball only! No skateboards, bicycles, skates, or pets are allowed on the tennis courts.
- Persons entering the tennis court area must wear tennis/court, non-marking, shoes.
- Gates must remain closed / locked when leaving the tennis courts.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the tennis courts. Bottled water is only allowed in plastic containers.
- Please turn lights off when leaving the tennis courts.
- All admittees must have a key and enter and exit through the gate only. If you forget your key do not climb the fence. It is a violation of the rules.
- The board has the right to suspend or revoke the privileges of anyone violating the tennis court rules and the right to fine anyone caught vandalizing the tennis court area.
- Management/association assumes no responsibility for accident, injury or loss of personal property.
Your cooperation in keeping the tennis courts clean is greatly appreciated. This is our community, please act conscientiously and neighborly! Thank you!
Please note replacement keys are $25.00.
Summer 2021 Tennis Lessons